Thursday, February 24, 2011

Old Newspaper!


It's been quite sometime now that I've not bought newspaper on a daily basis. Reasons being:
1. By the time I get home and have time to read, it'll be yesterday's news (or almost). I doubt I'll ever receive 'tomorrow's news today'! (remember this line? *brain-block* I can remember the title of the TV show)
2. I always get my daily news online (while at work, the first thing I do when I get to office)
3. I can browse the hardcopy in the office during my 'breaks' in the pantry or when I feel like it.
4. What you don't know doesn't hurt. (this is especially true when it comes to special sales)
5. I'm trying to do my small part in going green. Less newspaper means less trees? Assuming someone would notice a decreasing trend and hence the printers would not churn out so much.
6. Everyday RM1.20 (or 1.50 on weekends) will end up on my stack of old newspapers and clutter my store room after a while. Only benefit, I get other not so important news which is not available online.
Newspapers on a Thursday and Friday is always fully loaded with special retail offers for the weekend. Today happens to be one of the days when I had time to browse and I saw things which I wouldn't normally see. :)
Yes, cheap clothing. Luckily these were clothes for kids, so instead of the usual grab-the-milk-and-go routine, I browse the other aisles. So AIR1 benefitted from it. hahaha

1 comment:

isabelle said...

cheap clothing?katne?
hihihi..gatal tgn ni