Monday, October 8, 2012

S26 PE Challenge

Now, guess what's that?

Yeah, a crate-ful of milk...S26 PE.

And...it was free!

Long story which I never got to it until now.

Sometime during Ramadhan 2012, I received an SMS asking me to reply to that SMS if interested to participate in the S26 PE challenge. *PE means Picky Eater*...Well, truthfully AIR1 is not really picky but he only eats certain things. Other than that, he doesn't really want to eat and on certain occassions, he can go just the whole day having milk. So I thought I'd just give it a try.

A week later (or so), a lady called to congratulate me for being one of the chosen ones. (According to the SMS, there will be 500) so oklah, at least I'm part of the 500. And the SMS was sent to those who previously registered with them. Yup, once upon a time, I did try S26 for AIR2.

And anyway, the supply was supposed to be for 2 months, and now (today), approximately 6 weeks into it, I'm down to 2 boxes left. :) So much for 2 months! Buuuuuutttt, thank God for the chance to have this for 12 boxes of milk! :)

Last week, the 'counsellor' called to check if there was any improvement or change...but nah, I didn't really think so. He still eats the same stuff but is somewhat more willing to try others. Only thing is that his definition of try - take a small bite and that's it. I think its the age..he seem to be 'outgrowing' his wanting to only take milk the whole day and is willing to have meals. But his meals can be quite sad, from a parents' point of view. Rice only. Ane he means it. Anything he tastes hiding behind the rice will be carefully picked out or irritatedly thrown out, with a scream!

Now let's hope he will definitely outgrow this weird eating habit....

1 comment:

Mrs.Fairus said...

wah..byknyerrrrrrr bertuah badan

asrul still minum susu ye okla tu.
mine kakak minum milo je now..yg lain dia xnak..