Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm inspired

Am I? By what? Somehow I just woke up and felt inspired. Inspired to take my training to another level (errr though it's no where at whatever level it is now).

I just want to do something but I have to manage it well this time. It's been raining on and off and this doesn't really help but I hope that perhaps I could put in some time during the weekends. PD tri in July looks do-able. But I have to remind myself that my fitness level is at 'zilch' at the moment.

SLOW and steady will do it! hehe

I'm also excited. Excited at the prospects that we'll be moving. To a place we can call our own. Despite the distance, more so further for hubby, but I guess it's a different feeling that you have a place you can renovate (now I understand this excitement) and then go back and lie back and not worry if the water supply will be cut off that night. PLus there'll be a pool that I can take baby out when time permits.

Aiyo, super sian you know...I wanna run!!! hehehehe

Looking back, ever since starting to be involved in sports, I don't think I've ever had a 11-month break...even though I was down injured, somehow I was always doing something. Looks like I better be slotting some gym work at home. 6kg makes ideal weight for lifting and additional weight for sit ups, no? :D

No comments: