Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What should I do?

It’s a long day ahead. Time doesn’t seem to be moving at all. I wonder why.

All that’s left of my work – wait for other people’s review and then only I can proceed. And wait for the right time tomorrow to dump all the paper on my table into the box and wait for the movers to cart it all away to Menara Batu Kawan.

So now trying to waste some time (opps silap, kang someone sees this and then…..) anyway, its been a known thing around the office for the past few weeks. Low on the workload and only this week or so its starting to pick up. However, all the moving etc has put me in a non-working mood. Dunno why. Plus the fact that 3-4 hours earlier, it was so noisy with the movers removing the partitions etc. Gosh.

And next week am off to site. Well, it maybe my last site for now, up till perhaps July, which I think it’s such a dread cos then I’ll be stuck at the office. Even if I do go to site, I’ll be just issuing permits and its just a one-day thing, excluding travel time. Not so fun. Although I would miss ‘basking’ in the sun but then sitting in the office too long also boring lah!

Will just have to wait and see what happens then….

And I discovered someone else is also blogging in the office now :P

No comments: