Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome 2010!

It’s the new year. New beginnings? Erm, dun think so….not for me at least, but I do hope it’ll bring better things for the year ahead.

No new beginnings – why? Am still with the same job, still living under the same roof with my beloved family and still driving the same car. All from last year. It may have been new last year, with a new addition to the family right at the start of the year, but this year, no, not yet….soon…

Looking forward to new and better things to come. It can be anything. And hope with that, and God’s grace, I will be able to provide for myself, my family and even my parents with what they would like to have for the new year.

So what have I achieved in 2009? A more stable job, I suppose. Got wiser in a few aspects in life and well, became a mother to a really cheeky lil’ fella, and perhaps in the process, killed many brain cells. ;p

So here’s to 2009 and the new 2010!!

No comments: