Thursday, June 9, 2011

School Holidaysssss

It doesn't seem to make much of a difference to me this time. Ok, it does slightly...I leave 15mins later. hahaha, like it makes heaps of difference!

I could leave later but I don't. That's cos I still want to reach the babysitter's by 0715 or maybe 0725 the latest so that I can squeezeee in at least a 30min session of run. Actually if I wanted to run longer I could, but then I'll be leaving office past 6, then poor kiddos will be waiting. So instead I try to make it to office by 0810, then shower etc...

So far, this seems to be the best way to get my 30min runs! And before I leave the house, I'll squeeze in a short spin or some weights.

Inspired by Fong to get new weights now! Think my miserable weights are getting too light and boring for me ;p

Desperate to work out! I miss that pink-flushed-look after every cardio session!!

2 comments:

Fong said...

congrats on ur run.. bestnyer!! keep it consistant.. if smpat.. get d weights.. it helps..

Jaja Shah said...

i pun baru nak mula buat weight training. when i started my first session, seminggu le jugak nak hilang sengal2 kat badan.

go mummy reita!