Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bagan Lalang

Everytime I drive to Bagan Lalang for dinner, I will recall the times I used to cycle that same route on Sunday mornings. It was a real workout and a fun-filled time. I miss those times. There will be a group of maybe 4-6 of us cycling. Pit stops for drinks and meals were part of the itinery, either en-route to Bagan Lalang or on the way back. Somehow we never ventured further than that, but it was my dream to be able to ride with another friend all the way to Port Dickson. Hmmm I wonder if this will ever materialize?


Sunday’s dinner at our usual seafood shop was good. Cheap and good, as we always say, but it’s the distance to get there that doesn’t make it our weekly destination. We had garoupa, pari and bamboo lala and vege. And after so long, only then that we realized they serve nasi lemak too. But that wasn’t an option as it doesn’t go well with seafood. Probably next time. And for the first time since Hari Raya, I had additional rice! So I guess it’s either I was really hungry, or the rice portion was rather small.


And today, there was a network problem in the office. Of all days. And so I’m preparing my blog so when the network gets back, I’ll just post it up.
Luckily I found a ‘book’ which I downloaded sometime ago, so I’m actually reading it now. Otherwise, I really do not know how else to kill time. It’s called ‘Wow Mom!’.



And that was so yesterday. The network never came on till it was almost time for me to go out...so I just left it as it is. I guess then i'll have more to do today :D

No comments: