Saturday, November 22, 2008

In the begining

I've finally started one. It's always been in Multiply or mere notes in Facebook, and so after many weeks of pondering if I should actually switch, I did. I wonder if its a wise move, or it's just a emotional decision.

Well yes, I've been on an emotional roller coaster these 3 days, to be exact. One moment I'm up and cheery, the next I'm just picking up pieces, crying to myself while I watch telly and just wanting to break into tears, and I get really sensitive to alot of things. It is really terrible. And now I can relate to my friend telling me about her 'experience' going through it.

It's just that the thought of hurting people on the way, the outburst I create whenever this happens, I'm really sorry.

I've never felt this vulnerable, I don't seem to be able to control myself emotionally. Not very nice, I'd say.

Anyway, the weekend's here and I hope that I'll be able to hold myself up and pull it together. Sitting at home and relax maybe good, but then I fear that I'll be thinking too much and again, I may not 'overcome' it. Perhaps I'll just have to be around people and mask this. Nevermind. I'll find something.

No pics up this time, but I'll try to put something interesting in the near future. It's almost 32 weeks and I'm counting. Excited as I can be, I'm also very nervous and worried. Yeah, it's normal.

My dearest hubby, please bear with me. I just am not myself these few days and I hope it will not be this way long.

No comments: