Friday, July 3, 2009

July, Oh July!

July seems to be full of races...it's a packed schedule in view of fasting month in August.

And that's the reason I'm envious of many people....I want to race, but I'm helplessly unprepared. How to la...with so much time spent of travelling to and from work daily...gosh, everytime I get stuck in a jam, i'd be thinking - 'Won't it be nice if I actually could cycle to work?' or 'HOw I wish I could just run, it'll be faster that this jam'....but moments later, when I see a motorcyclist weaving in a out of the heavy traffic or a heavy vehicle, I'd think otherwise...

It's really scarry nowadays...the traffic...

And I to top it off, Ah Fong pulak la was hit by some car recently while cycling. IT brings back memories of JB...and that bus..that idiotic bus...I guess I was really lucky to just survive with bruises and some scratches, compared to Fong's hairline crack and now on crutches.

Ah Fong, next time careful tau...rest well and speedy recovery ya!

I totally can relate to her...and now she's also stuck and out of the racing scene for the next two months...

Neways, back to racing...I so want to take part in PD...but I think I shall settle with Shape Run and Olympic Day Run la...kekeke :) and that too, I've not ran more than 5km as of today...and I dunno if I can survive...

Well, I've got to start somewhere...now let me make this my routine again....

1 comment:

Fong said...

hehe.. u rock gurl.. dont forget bab2 kena kacau time cycling back in UTP time.. boleh plak kayuh g ipoh & patah balik.. kwn lain, guy o gurl, kalau takde kete takkan g ipoh dorg tu..