Friday, July 10, 2009

A week of sorts...

Hmmm after 1 entry, I realised I miss blogging. Hehe I used to blog daily, now its limited. Work has piled on and I'm getting really busy, at home and in the office. So I guess, finding time to blog also quite difficult :) not to mention time to train...

It (training) has been soooo inconsistent. Everytime I start, I'll stop for about 2-3 days. It's either logistic problems or the weather not permitting. Aiya, how to improve. And this Sunday is supposed to be the Olympic Day Run, which I'm not even prepared. And I dun know if Im able to make it cos I've gotta send mum to catch her bus. Hmmm....we'll see how la.

Hopefully will be able to run this evening and tomoro morning. Oh, I guess I forgot to mention that last weekend, I took AIR on his stroller to buy breakfast for everyone at home. And the whole trip was 4km!! I guess I took the stroller for the longest ever journey on tar. Pushing it uphill was no joke! Yup, up the hill to the guardhouse and up the hill again to my tower. It did work up lots of sweat. Was tempted to go for another round, but I guess I wasn't fueled properly and was not up to it. Let's see what happens tomorrow. PLanning DimSum breakkie after that.

Ice Age 3 is in the plan but dunno when. I'm actually excited to see how AIR would react in the cinema...:) hope he doesn't embarass us!! :D

2 comments:

Fong said...

finally, ble buka your blog.. i think AIR would be cuter than the characters there...

oli said...

re:
http://www.ezwpthemes.com/