Monday, December 6, 2010

Does this look familiar to you?

It's from the new Luxe range

Why would anyone want to ‘display’ the patterns on a sanitary pad? Who would see it except yourself?

I asked myself that and I was wondering why Kotex came out with this idea.

And one day when I was in Lahad Datu, I had an unexpected visitor, so I succumbed to it and decided to try it out. Besides, it came in a nice metal box (just like in the photo) so I didn’t mind paying a bit more, just to try this one time.

Indeed it’s just a marketing gimmick and well, it’s not any better than the ones without the designs on it, it’s just the same, except that you’ll have to fork out slightly more $ for it. My overall opinion? The printing is not as brightly colored as the one you see on the 1st photo, its kinda slightly darker toned. And it served its purpose! :D
Customer satisfaction? Satisfied, but being the stingy person I am, I’ll not purchase it again.



4 comments:

ajjah said...

for me, it has to be really really good at it's functions. the looks, with prints or not, i don't really bother :)

Fong said...

hehe, mula i tot ur hairband design for air2.. hehe..

reitak said...

Ajjah, yah mmg no use pun...as though we're going to display it ;p

Fong, oh no!! hehe

yatie chomeyl said...

lawa nyer, syg pulak rasa nak guna eheh