Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hungry....Happy New Year!

It has been rather ‘interesting’ for me this past 1-2 weeks. Not so much the activities which have been going on, but more of my eating/meal time patterns.


One day I’ll be eating normally, i.e. breakie, then perhaps an in-between snack, then lunch, then something to keep me awake and dinner. Portions are normal. Then suddenly the next day, it will be the same, but I just can’t seem to down my dinner. Then the day after, breakie is a minimum without the snack….and this pattern changes daily. All will change except lunch. Lunch would seem to be the only normal meal. And today, again, breakfast seems to not able to go into my tummy. Hmmm nevermind, I’ll just have to adjust and live with this for the next 27 weeks…


I find it rather strange having this weird eating patterns as previously I was just walloping whatever I wanted whenever I felt hungry….


Anyways, Happy New Year everyone! May the New Year bring all the best that you’ve ever wanted!

1 comment:

Hanz Jamaludin said...

Happy New Year to u, Reita! :>