Friday, October 9, 2009

Is THIS Fair?

When I have to ask you to repeat, you smirk at me. When I have to repeat to you, its ok, cos I don’t pronounce/speak properly.


When I ask you the 2nd time (the 1st time I didn’t get the answer), I get blasted.


When I ask you to compromise, you say that it’s always you.


When I ask you to follow my choice, you criticize.


When I ask you to decide, you say its my turn to decide. But when I decide, you say you prefer something else.


When I don’t do it my way, you say I can’t think for myself. When I do it my way, you say I’m stubborn and don’t want to listen. Or when I do it my way, you say its all wrong.


When I ask you for an opinion, you say I’m fickle and can’t decide on my own. Oh God, its just an opinion.


So tell me, is this fair?

3 comments:

yatie chomeyl said...

not fair..not fair

*though i dont really understand what it's all about hehe

isabelle said...

"When I ask you to decide, you say its my turn to decide. But when I decide, you say you prefer something else."

hahaha. tu mcm perangai i je tu.
selalu buat kat mrhubby, pastu kena gelak dgn dia bila dia sedar sbnrnya i ada preference.

reitak said...

kekeke

yeah, in general there are so many diff quirks of people...

kan kan?