Thursday, July 22, 2010

Macaroons finally

Pic 1


Pic 2

Pic 3
And finally i sunk my teeth into many macaroons :)
I actually purchased those in Pic 3 first from Whisk in Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang. A tad pricey as they were slightly larger than our 50sen coin and cost me RM18 for 10pcs or RM2 each. But for the sake of trying, I bought 10. Too small to actually enjot the uniqueness of the dough.
Pic 1 & 2 were ordered online. Ga-teaux.blogspot - her web and she's got lots of nice and unique goodies...Now I know where to get my cakes from. Much larger, the way I imagined it, and so can enjoy the taste and texture. At a minimum order of 24pcs, I took AIR2's fullmoon as an excuse to buy, so can share with my relatives. Otherwise when else can I finish 24pcs?? That too, I still brought home about 10 pcs. Not much of a sweet-tooth person with many reasons bout health etc...
Now that I've tasted it, I do like it, but need to find 'kaki' to enjoy it with me la :)



1 comment:

Fong said...

rugi plak.. shud have tasted it during honeymoon.. takde keinginan pulak dat time, till u blog bout it.. hehe, gatal btol...