Friday, June 19, 2009

2k

It never felt so good. Though the run was short (I think 2k pun tak sampai kot) and running with excess baggage (erm it felt like la), made it something different from previous ones. Hehehe

A bit disappointed that I didn’t manage to run as much as I wanted too, but eventually I felt good after that. Yes, I think this will help in the long run. I have another 4 weeks to get my fitness level and stamina up to how it was previously. OK la, I don’t have to be as fast as before yet, but it would be good if I could.

Unfortunately today and throughout the weekend I won’t be able to run. Balik kampong! Yipee!!

I’m excited…

Looking back, I think those 20-30min sessions in the morning which I managed to squeeze in was good. It did help in building up fitness & abit of stamina. So, it’s been more than 1.5months since the last I think and I’m almost back to square 1. kekeke sad…

So, have a great weekend, folks! And happy training! Another time la kan, Batu 14 tu…I will be there! :D

No comments: