Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!

I finally found the photo to be used for the contest, tapi....I forgot to bring along the cable to download the photo...apalaaaa so I guess it has to be tomoro lah...

I was supposed to do it last night, but it was Tuesday, and I was stuck watching Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives and after that I fell asleep...actually didn't manage to finish DH...I fell asleep before it was over. Bleeeuk!

After finally clocking 1500m in the pool (Yippee!!) with not too bad times ...and taking a stumble on the way to the mini-market, and some unpacking, I was actually tired, though I didn't feel like I was.

Aiyo...luckily my stumble takde any detrimental effect. ONly I think I hurt the muscle in my left elbow when I broke my fall, so its kinda sore and feels tight. mild scratches on my knees la...luckily...aiyo, getting very lun-chun (not careful)...

1st 10 laps - 14 mins
2nd 10 laps - 15 mins
3rd 10 laps - forgot to check (hahaha) should be abt 15mins too, i guess...

OKlah...pathetically slow...but I'm almost there...as long as I can manage 30..but these were done at slow, relaxed pace...I pushed when I remembered or felt I was slowing down...heheh terrible, right? I did some drills...25m slow, 25m fast; 25m pull only, 25m kick n pull....etc etc I was bored actually...seriously I kept thinking how I managed it the last time...esp when I was training for the Kapas-Marang Swimathon. woohoo...hopefully i can still have that mental strength as before...

No comments: