Friday, December 5, 2008

Yippee, it's A Long Weekend!

The long weekend is almost here! Yes, Mon will be a holiday, cos it's Raya Haji. On top of that on Thurs, we get another holiday - Sultan Selangor's birthday! yipeee!! more short holdiays! But cos it's in the middle of the week, guess we'll be just around town or at home....

Nothing planned, we'll just have to wait n see...

Another round of 'spring cleaning' yesterday and I managed to unearth lots of books. Hehe so I guess I'll have lot of reading for next year! On top of that I added another 3 just now. Yeah, online shopping is addictive, especially when you've got nothing much to do!

And last night I felt that baby's getting heavier. Yes, I do feel more of the weight especially when I bend forward or when trying to get a 'perfect' sleeping postition. I can't wait to take another peek at him again sometime next week. Yeah, I think this time Dr will 'peek' to check on the fluid level, size and weight...

Had another round of soup ekor yesterday and it was splendid. Yes, it's gonna be a weekly thing, I'm presuming. We used to do that a couple of months back, until recently where we keep missing the weekend pasar malam, hence no supply of fresh oxtail. So we're back in business again, I guess! :D

No comments: