Friday, August 6, 2010

Lazinessssss

I've planned to take part in some of those contests organized by fellow bloggers and considering that I have some free time, I thought I'd have time to do so. But.....

Lazinesss has set in and somehow I've not been updating my blog as regular as I want to...arrrgh! Perhaps the daunting reality that my 8 weeks of paid leave is coming to and end, with only 2 weeks to go, and fasting month is fast approaching, I am gettin lazy, wanting to R&R more than anything.

My swollen knee is not doing justice to me, though it's slightly better, but not back to normal. And knowing that there is athritic changes in my knee is also not a good sign! Arrrgh am aging too early in my knee!! CRAP!

Oh well....

And my plan to go for a swim today seems bleak! It seems like it's gonna rain cats n dogs....aiseh!

OK lah, I'll go rest!

No comments: