Sunday, August 15, 2010

No Sleep!

Gosh! I can't I relived my college/student days just last night...what happened? I was awake throughout the night until after sahur.

Long story short, my bedtime was delayed because baby was not comfortable, crying etc and then she vomitted. While all this was happening, her brother woke up at 1am+ after hearing her cries and then stayed awake till almost 4am after many tries of going to sleep again failed. Baby was asleep again about 2am+.

And since it was 4am, I decided that I should just sahur and then go to sleep. I was dead tired already by then. And finally after subuh prayers I went to bed.

Apparently, not too long after I knocked off, big brother awakens and it was havoc for hubby pulak!

What a turmoil...and at 830 am I was rudely awakened and I could hardly stay awake but thank God he played by himself with me suposedly 'supervising' him, but half the time sleeping :) I was awake again at 1030am and now I can't go to sleep again. Thank God I'm still on maternity...

4 comments:

Jaja Shah said...

wah pengsan!

isabelle said...

whew...thats part n parcel of motherhood. xterbayang bila kena lalui lagi semua tu nanti

Fong said...

wanted to comment lama da.. hehe, dorg ni da berpakat buli u yek.. hehe...

reitak said...

jaja, memang...kapala touch pillow je, mlm tu trus KO.

Is, maybe Adam is slightly older (then AIR)when his sibling arrives, so not so much kerenah kot...

Fong, ituler...diorg siap tuko shift.