Monday, August 9, 2010

Milk Bottle

Since I was introduced to this range of baby bottle, about 2-3 weeks after AIR1was born, I've been using this for him and his sister. It's an anti-colic bottle and the bottom of the bottle can be opened, has holes and a rubber (or is it silicone) piece lining it which prevents the milk from leaking and prevents colic.

Now, 19 months on, I decided to change to the regular shaped (this bottle is 'fatter' at the bottom) bottle since I do have a few lying around unused. Cut cost also la... :) The rubber/silicone lining and its teat is quite pricey compared to regular bottles.

And one day i tried giving him milk in the regular bottle, and when I gave him, he took a look at the bottle, and kept turning it around 'investigating' it and then passed it back to me. I held it to his mouth and he tried to 'drink' the milk from there, but i guess the teat is different, and immediately he handed it back to me again. Oh Boy...

After many tries, he refused. I tried again sometime later, but to no avail. So, I had no choice but to buy the same range (without the anti-colic) for him....*dah besar2 nih tak payahla nak anti-colic, kan?*

Hmmm I'm guessing the princess will have the same reaction next time, because I tried with two different pacifiers one day.... :p

4 comments:

isabelle said...

dah besar tu segala mak nenek dah mkn. kalo colic pun, bukan kerana botol susu lah..haha

Mrs.Fairus said...

hihihi..setuju ngan isabelle
anyway i suker botol susu yg u bg princess aritu..cam sedap je tgk dia minum :p

Drama Mama said...

haaaa betul betul betul. colic bukan sebab botol susu dah. my son kecik2 try macam2 botol tapi dia suka yang murah jugak. puting biasa tu nasiiiiiiibbbb jugak lah budak ni low maintenance. kalau tak kopak abah dia. hahahah

http://twinkywinkystars.blogspot.com

reitak said...

Is, mmg pun..what I meant to say was that was why I wanted to change the type as well...

Zila, mmg botol jenis tu lah asrul guna jugak..same range. tapi since he still insists on the same type of teat and bottle, I bought a similar type of the same brand tapi takde the 'anti colic' feature. hehe susu tu sedap ker tak, taktau la ;p

Drama Mama, hehe sib baik, kan?dulu mmg guna botol biasa je, tapi dunno la when AIR1 masih bb tu, dia cam asyik colic (that's what ppl say lah) tapi biler dah guna botol 'mahal' tu, macam takde pulak...and dah sangkut a ;p