Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Selamat Berpuasa

It's the time of the year again when Muslims around the world will fast during the month of Ramadhan before welcoming Syawal!

Slightly different challenge for me this year as I'll be fasting at home while breastfeeding (though not exclusively anymore) as for the 1st 2 weeks of Ramadhan I'm still on maternity leave. It's more of a challenge as I think time will pass slower at home all alone (and temptations to walk to the fridge and take a cold drink is always there ;p). At the office, there'll be more distractions and time will pass faster, without noticing. Anyway, I fasted yesterday, but because I was burnt-out the night before, I slept from 1pm-5pm (first time my nap lasted more than 1.5hrs), so time just flew by!

To all Muslims out there, Selamat menyambut bulan Ramadhan al-Mubarak and Selamat Berpuasa!

2 comments:

Mrs.Fairus said...

same 2 u mummy..my turn will be on d 3rd week..dunno laa either feel slow or faster bila pose duk kat umah..

Fong said...

Selamat berpuasa to u =)