Monday, August 24, 2009

Beatiful Baby Search Contest....Looking for beautiful Prince & Princess

Whoa! so many contests this month...

Anyway, I chanced upon this and thought since I've got some photos of AIR in mind, I shall try la.

Baby's Name: Asrul Irfan Riley
Date of Birth: 14th Jan 2009 (7months 11days, as of today la)
Its very simple, for more infomation, please click here. Here's the gist of it - one photo of your baby in its cutest possible action and another with baby's mommy or daddy...



hmmmm unfortunately all his photos with me are all blur...opps! So here's with Daddy and his new sunglasses...
Quick, let's join...some interesting prizes to be won...
1st Prize: 1 printed tshirt(ur bb pic on it) +1 magnetic + 1 keychain + 1Mag baby poster
2nd Prize: 1 Magnetic+ 1 Mag baby Poster+1 keychain
3rd Prize:1 keychain & Mag baby Poster
Mystery gift for number: 9 & 19

Looks like I'm too late for the special prizes, but then I'll hope for the bigger ones...:)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

intended to join too..
gud luck mummy & AIR !!

isabelle said...

encemnye diaaa...

reitak said...

thanks Zilla & Isabelle...:)