Thursday, August 13, 2009

Photoshoot

We finally went to choose AIR’s photos from the photoshoot.

From the package we got through the contest, we were entitled to only 3 pcs of 4R for free. An upgrade to 5R would cost RM3 each. Fine, so we took that. Am aware that all these will just lure us to spend more. But then looking at the shots that we have, it would be a waste to not print it for keepsake. No softcopy given but if you want, it will cost RM30/pc!!! What??! We were totally shocked! This is REALLY EXORBITANT! OK, fine we will just stick to reprinting some of it and laminating it. Laminate also RM4/pc. Aiyo…all money la…I was ready to part with RM100 or so before we entered the place, but ended up burning a bigger hole in my wallet! POOF!
Since hubby had a better sense in photography, I wanted him along. So I told him, we just pick a few, print and then we give to my parents and yours too. Haaaa we ended up with 24 prints (including the 3 free ones) and a huge hole in my wallet! Hahaha

Nevermind la, its not often. The guy there kept suggesting that we get it into an album…just the album, costs from RM60 and above. Darn! Nevermind…

Can’t wait to get those peapod pics in 10 days’ time.

I’ve got a voucher for a family photoshoot (nope, its not free, just a discounted rate, nothing comes free with this place). Hubby seems quite keen. :D So perhaps after Raya we may think about it. Want to wait till at least AIR can stand on his own. In 2 months’ I suppose he could…:P I hope…

OK OK, perhaps a lil’ bit bout this place. The albums/photos are all very nicely and creatively done. Especially for the kids. Lots of costumes to choose from. But don’t ask me the price. It’s quite pricey but I guess its best to enquire yourself to suit your package. Check out De One Studio. Nothing very impressive online, but the displays at the place really impressive. Heard it was involved in the making of ‘Gugu Gaga Erra’….

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ala..ingat ada gambar peapod..upload arr satu..comel sgt

Fong said...

ya.. btol tu.. comel giler...

reitak said...

:D thanks aunty2...:)

I pun takde gambo peapod lain...have to wait till 25th April before getting it :)

yatie chomeyl said...

true true..i tgk kat gugu gaga erra show...mcm byk giler costume nyer..wat i terliur gak nak shoot hehehhe..