Friday, August 14, 2009

Thugs?Ah Long?

I was totally shocked when I realize one motorcyclist was beating up another at the U-turn approaching Uptown. Motor A was from the NKVE direction, at the junction, he plonkked his bike on the road, ran up to Motor B (from TTDI direction), and started beating him up. Then suddenly, Motor C stopped and went to beat Motor B too. I think all the cars/vehicles were taken by surprised including myself. All this happened like 1 hr ago...


After the U-turn, I turned into Uptown, and half the mind wanted to stop at the police station. At that point, I saw a man at the roadside, bringing out his camera/phone and started to take photo/video.


Scarry man. I wouldn’t want to be seen doing that. Later those people may just come after me. So I just drove off and went to my car park and texted hubby to tell him.


Weird. I’ve a strong suspicion that they know each other. Probably a love dispute, or family dispute. Well, if you’re beaten up, wouldn’t you be crying out for help? This fella didn’t seem to be. Perhaps Ah Long case…but dunno la…


Scarry scarry….


But my Briyani still tasted as good and I can’t wait for next Friday again…

1 comment:

Fong said...

haha.. nasik briyani beraksi lebeh hebat dr live shows...