Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Brat

3 days of not sending this brat to the sitter's and I was missing every moment of 'bonding' I had in the car with him.


Finally today I get to do it, and one of the rarest moments was having to wake him up! He's always awake before we leave usually. He was still drowsy and awfully quiet in the beginning. Then he was himself for a while. The saddest part was when my car stopped at the sitters, he immediately started to shake his head, make an unhappy face accompanied with a soft cry indicating he didn't want to go. I felt so bad. He doesn't like it there. Too boring. But the daily routine has to go on....
See you later ya, baby!

4 comments:

isabelle said...

jom la kita sama2 tukar ke daycare lain. huhu. kesian kan..bila diorg x pandai lagi nak bgtau kita what they dont like there.

reitak said...

ituler...but I know one of the reasons is that he's bored.
Am still on the lookout...imagine - I provide toys&books, but the sitter keeps it instead of letting him play/use it...sedih tul.

any reccomendations for one around TTDI/Damansara/Penchala/Bandar Utama area and I'm game...

Fong said...

siannyer die.. sure mumy pun rase berat ati...

Anonymous said...

that is one handsome todd.

it breaks our heart isn't it when they do this. we wonder if its separation anxiety or something is wrong at the place where we leave them.

my lil girl never got prob of me leaving her at daycare, very happy jumpa friends. but when i pick her up petang tu, mesti dia hug i kuat2. as if missing me badly. didnt even want to let go & will throw a huge tantrum if i'll put her on the stroller. ni buat i berat hati nak leave her at daycare again.