Saturday, May 22, 2010

What a day!

AIR's having a phlegm-y cough and its really disturbing hearing him cough. Last night I was too tired to realise. But this morning Iwas rudely awaken by it. Gosh...really terrible...

Lousy appetite, grumpy and clingy the whole day. Vomitted at lunch but almost instantly after that, he was all cheerful and fine. Must have not been feeling too great. Car, clothes (his and my pants) were all smeared with his milky-vomit. Now, I wonder if it was a good choice at that point of time he was at the rear seat with me instead of in his car seat? Luckily no vomit-smelling car...the sun helped 'clean' it up, I guess...

BTW, is it possible at all to give medication to a sleeping/half asleep toddler/baby? Would they actually swallow it? Natural reaction to a not-so-pleasant-tasting-item would be to reject it...hmmmmm

No comments: